Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quad post, part 4: Upcoming

posted by Jon

So, what's on tap?

The cider was bottled today. I'm absolutely thrilled with the flavor. After bottling them (with corn sugar) I almost regret putting the corn sugar in, because even without carbonation it's fantastic. Almost a low alcohol apple wine. The apple flavor is coming out a ton more than the last time I made cider.

The Gourdon Lightfoot Imperial Pumpkin Ale (aka "Pumpkin Trucker") was bottled a little over a week ago. Also seemed to have some great flavor. I'm quite excited about this one.

Both the cider and the pumpkin will be delivered by the first weekend in December, two weeks from now. I'm assuming all of you will want a sixer for $6. If not, I'd gladly pay for, and enjoy, the leftovers.

3 comments:

  1. so you're delivering to Budapest the beginning of December?! We'll be looking for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the info. Love the geeky stuff. We look forward to sampling all. I will be bringing six brown beers home for Christmas, for enjoyment and also for analysis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have been more specific: six different brown beers, Czech and Hungarian.

    ReplyDelete