Saturday, May 14, 2011

Anyone read this thing?

posted by Jon

No, I'm not discouraged by the lack of comments, especially when I ask specific questions about the future of the club. I guess that just means that I'm the one in charge of all of the decisions.

Our July beer is going to be "Dogshit IPA", brewed with a late addition of Schnauzer poop and dry-pooped with Malamute excrement. If you'd like something else instead, please give me suggestions (in the comment section).

Less snark after the jump.



In all seriousness, I have figured out the rest of the year (our year begins in Sept and ends in Aug). Our May beer will be a Wit and June will be "Batch 20". I have just placed an order for the ingredients for "Batch 20" as well as our July and August beers, another IPA (no feces involved, just a standard american IPA) and a robust porter. I'm quite sure we'll be doing "Gourdon" again this fall, so depending on how ripe the area pumpkins are, we may do "Gourdon" in August and the porter in September. That way the "Gourdon" will be ready to drink by October.

Also in all seriousness, I do appreciate your input.

3 comments: